Personal Wellness Coach
About Richard Marfell
Richard brings a highly qualified and highly personal element to his style of personal training, and maintains professional high standards. Motivating you to achieve your personal fitness goals.
Being considerate to your personal situation and your individual needs is also a vital part of Richard’s caring style of training. Providing strong support and genuine care for you and your progress allows Richard to help you find a balance and achieve success in your fitness training.
Helping you to find your path to fitness and wellbeing
- Premier Diploma in Personal Training Premier Fitness Trainer Award level 3
- Vibro Trainer Level 1 & 2
- NASM Optimum Performance Training Workshop
Additional relevant qualifications:
- Physique management company: ULTRASOUND THERAPY Certification 9th June 2013
- POLIQUIN BIOSIGNATURE MODULATION PRACTITIONER level 1 (September 2012)
- Juice Performance: Fat Loss Strategies
- Juice Performance: Sports Nutrition
- Juice Performance: Postural Analysis
- Peak Sporting Performance: Shoulder Joint Course
- Peak Sporting Performance: Muscle testing & Postural Assessment Course
- Peak Sporting Performance: Knee Joint Course
- In motion training: Fundamental movement patterns
- In motion training: Assessment in motion
- Premier: Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management
- Certified GRAVITY Personal Trainer
Some reviews from clients
I can particularly recommend him for sports massage. Recently, I have suffered a tennis injury and he really has made a difference in the speed of my recovery. He is extremely knowledgeable and I felt completely confident in his abilities to treat my injury effectively.
Personal Wellness Coach
Working with you has been a brilliant learning experience, not only about the multitude of benefits of eating whole foods, but about the positive effect of exercise on myself physically and mentally. Thank you for believing in me and teaching me to celebrate what I do achieve rather than focus on what I don’t.
There is so much more to living a healthy life than just exercise (though it’s a great start) and that’s where Richard’s expertise comes in. Nutrition, fun and challenging exercises, positive and encouraging coaching, and building a supportive fitness community are all part of his ethos.
Knowledgeable, skilled and always entertaining – Richard combines enthusiasm for helping you meet your health and fitness goals with an approachable attitude that helps make training and healthy eating fun! Highly Recommended.
Richard is a very professional and experienced fitness and wellbeing coach. He has helped and supported me tremendously in reaching my goals. I have been able to lose a significant amount of weight and greatly increase my fitness. I am going to continue to work with Richard and I am happy to recommend him very highly.
Richard has been training us for years. His sessions are just what we need at the end of a hard week. We laugh and joke together but he does not let us off the exercises.
Richard is a superb personal trainer and a damn nice guy!
Attention to Detail
Richard knows how to really deliver great customer service. He is friendly… always takes a personal interest in how you are getting on in relation to your fitness goals. His attention to detail and conscientious approach, make it a pleasure… I highly recommend him.
Enthusiastic, engaging, honest and realistic in his approach to helping with weight loss. Thank you Richard you have been a real inspiration in my weight loss journey.